Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dating older men

There is a very attractive girl who worked at my local convience store. She had flirted with me, for about a year. I guess it was recipicol, as I never went to her store with my wife and son. I teased her that I was too old.
I met her by chance today. She ran across the street to share some "good news". She graduated from high school and is working as an office lady - she wasn't too young anymore. I didn't realize she was that young, nevertheless I told her I was married with a son. She knew.
The girl in the picture is Yumi Sugimoto a very famous model. She was born in 1989. I believe she was 17 when this picture was taken. For sure there are beautiful women in Japan. I found it interesting that many Japanese women are willing to date much older men. One of my Japanese friends is married to a woman 22 years younger and they are both doctors.